The Stannah Promise
Our four commitments are the foundation of a promise to you – a promise to be ‘always true to our word’
We make four key commitments to all our customers to make sure that every stairlift we install lives up to our engineering heritage.
The Stannah family have been making lifts of all types for almost 150 years. In 1975 we added designing and manufacturing stairlifts in to our mix and now we sell them in more than 40 countries worldwide.
We are so proud of our history and family values that we have developed the Stannah Promise as an assurance to you that we will do everything we can to live up to the family name. After all, it’s on every product we install. It’s our way of assuring you that you will receive the best products and quality of service.
A company you can rely on
- To help choose the best stairlift for you, we will provide a free, home consultation complimented by our easy-to-understand product guides.
- We will never cold-call or try to push a hard sell, and we will be completely honest about whether we think a stairlift is the right solution for you.
- Our products are available to be tested and demonstrated at showrooms all around the country.
- We are diligent members of all the significant trade organisations, and we adhere strictly to all their codes of practice, conduct and safety.
- If you are not fully satisfied with the performance of your stairlift, we will give you a full refund, available for up to 14 days after the installation. Terms and conditions apply.
Good value for money
- When we visit you for a stairlift consultation, we will provide you with a written, fixed quotation that is clear and easy to understand.
- At a cost of just £7.26 per year, our stairlifts are cheaper to run than your kettle.
- You can rent a stairlift for both straight and curved staircases.
- We also have reconditioned stairlifts on offer, which still come with the same assurances of quality and safety.
- Our 24 hour speedy response call-out service ensures that a locally based engineer will be available to you 365 days a year.
- We have over 320 fully trained and accredited engineers all around the UK.
- When you telephone Stannah, you will speak to a stairlift advisor based in a UK call centre.
- Our engineers will install your stairlift swiftly and tidily – they even bring their own vacuum.
The best quality stairlifts
- We will design, make and install a stairlift to meet your needs and to fit your stairs perfectly.
- Our entire range of stairlifts fold neatly against the wall when not in use.
- We manufacture all our products in the UK and rigorously test them to make sure that they meet the highest standards of quality, comfort and safety.
- We are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 2 year warranty, with 2 free services on all new stairlifts – as standard