Stannah will be showcasing some of our most popular stairlifts and mobility products at this year’s Naidex 2013, the UK’s largest disability trade conference.
Visitors to stand C50 will have the chance to see and experience Stannah’s range of products and learn more about how they increase independence and freedom in the home.
Stannah will be exhibiting four products, including:
- Siena – a contemporary and practical stairlift launched in 2012
- Sadler – a stairlift designed for people with limited flexibility in their hips, knees and shoulders which allows users to maintain a more upright position
- Stratum – a homelift designed for wheelchair users
- Salise – a sleek homelift that can move two standing people between floors
- Steplift – a steplift that provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access at the same doorway, inside or outside
Patrick Stannah, joint managing director of Stannah Lift Services, said: “Naidex is always an important show for us. We will be using it to explain how our range of products enhance independence and help customers stay in their home for longer.”
Naidex is the UK’s largest disability, rehabilitation and homecare event with over 300 exhibitors featuring the latest products and services to aid independent living.
Stannah Stairlifts will be on stand C50 at Naidex from 30th April – 2nd May at the NEC Centre, Birmingham.