Three steps to a stairlift
It’s not just what we sell that we take great care over, how we sell, deliver and service is just as important to us – and you. From the moment you contact us at our call centre we will do everything we can to make sure your experience at every step of your purchase lives up to the Stannah name.
On your first call with us we will ask you a few questions about your staircase and yourself to help us understand what your needs are and how we can help you. If you need more information or would like a quote we’ll arrange for one of our sales consultants to come and visit you in your home so they can give you advice specific to you and your home.
Typically, we can have an assessor out to you in 1-2 days.
- Firstly our consultants will talk to you, to understand what needs and wants you have
- Next they will measure your staircase, assessing what type of rail it will require and if any preparatory work (such as an extra power point) is required
- Then our consultant will have all the information they need to give you some considered options and you can choose any additional features or upholsteries you might like (they can even show you what your stairlift might look like once installed using our Envisage tool)
- Only after precisely measuring your staircase and meeting you to find the best solution that fits the situation, are our consultants able to provide an accurate no-obligation quotation. You can then decide – in your own time – whether you would like to go ahead and order and remember, the price we quote will be the price you pay, no hidden extras.
Once you decide to order with us we’ll ask you for a deposit and then we’ll put your order into production, liaising with you to find a suitable date to install.
Our stairlifts and rails are customised to order and made to the highest quality standards, which means it takes around 3-10 working days for a straight stairlift to be installed and 14 days or so for a curved rail.
Throughout our manufacturing process we have a range of checks and balances and finally we test every single stairlift carriage before it leaves our factory to ensure our stairlifts meet our stringent quality criteria.
Our stairlifts and rails are bespoke and made to the highest quality standards, which means it takes around 3-10 days for a straight stairlift to be installed and 14 days or less for a curved rail.
Installing your stairlift will normally take a couple of hours and because stairlifts fix to the steps and not the wall, there is very little mess. Even so, our expert installation teams carry a vacuum with them, so they can clean up after themselves and leave your home as tidy as they found it.
As part of your installation, you will be shown how to use all of the features of your stairlift. Most importantly, we’ll stay until you’re 100% confident in safely using your stairlift.
With your stairlift installed you’ll soon discover:
- The freedom of being able to use your entire home again.
- Popping upstairs to pick items up will no longer be an issue.
- That you have more energy for the better things in life.
All our new stairlifts come with two years’ warranty including two free service visits and if you ever want to speak to us, we have a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer care team to answer your questions.
All it takes to get started is to contact our team of advisors either over the phone or online and within minutes we can book an assessment for you.